Saturday, June 23, 2012

Catholics Matter: Michael Dixon

#The Best Catholics Matter: Michael Dixon.

Good VDO of Catholics Matter: Michael Dixon

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to gift Video on Assisted Living Phoenix Arizona. i need it to dam my sisters. and the public. information that's useful. together with your friends. Catholics Matter: Michael Dixon, which I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. Catholics Matter: Michael Dixon Video Clips. Duration : 9.65 Mins.

On this edition of "Catholics Matter," Fr. Rob Clements meets with veteran broadcaster Michael Dixon. Dixon is the host of "The Bishop's Hour" radio program on 1310 AM Immaculate Heart Radio in Phoenix and a St. Thomas the Apostle parishioner. He brings the Eucharist to homebound Catholics and serves as spiritual director for two assisted-living facilities. For more information about the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix, visit diocesephoenix.org. To listen to "The Bishop's Hour," visit thebishopshour.org.
View Related articles associated with Assisted Living Phoenix Arizona. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Catholics Matter: Michael Dixon.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment