Thursday, June 14, 2012

Phoenix, AZ Police - Harassments through Illegal Arrest 8/07/09! Cop perjury charges filed 7/13/09!

#The Best Phoenix, AZ Police - Harassments through Illegal Arrest 8/07/09! Cop perjury charges filed 7/13/09!.

Good VDO of Phoenix, AZ Police - Harassments through Illegal Arrest 8/07/09! Cop perjury charges filed 7/13/09!

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to present Video on Assisted Living Phoenix Arizona. i would like it to dam my sisters. and also the public. data that's helpful. along with your friends. Phoenix, AZ Police - Harassments through Illegal Arrest 8/07/09! Cop perjury charges filed 7/13/09!, that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. Phoenix, AZ Police - Harassments through Illegal Arrest 8/07/09! Cop perjury charges filed 7/13/09! Tube. Duration : 2.67 Mins.

COURT DOCUMENTS & AUDIO of winning case - no law requires a "photo" id Further, a written citation is a form of identification. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!: www.myspace.com Around 2:00pm Friday, August 7, 2009, my boyfriend (black male) and I were arrested because of supposed identification issues. My boyfriend and I had taken our previous cases to court in June and won. At the same time through a two day trial, I caught the cop (racist cops in AZ. Please do research on Sheriff Joe Arpaio.) doing perjury on the stand (assisted by the Prosecuting Attorney's Office). And since I filed charges against that cop and I have a hearing this Tuesday for the perjury charges against him, my boyfriend and I have been harassed and pulled-over three times. The cops supposedly arrested my boyfriend with supposed resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. When in fact, my boyfriend never resisted arrested and it was the cops who were in disorderly conduct since the time before they pulled me over (undercover cop admit following us for at least a mile before the initial two cop cars finally pulled us over 'cause according to them, it was my auto plate in the back of my car window the reason they pulled me over - not against state vehicle codes). And the reasons they harassed my boyfriend (racial profiling) was simply because he did not show them his identification - he was the passenger. Neither my boyfriend nor I were committing, or about to commit, any crimes. And therefore, the cops ...
View Related articles associated with Assisted Living Phoenix Arizona. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Phoenix, AZ Police - Harassments through Illegal Arrest 8/07/09! Cop perjury charges filed 7/13/09!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment