Friday, August 31, 2012

How to Get a Fresh Start

No.1 Article of Phoenix Assisted Living

Recently I attended the Fresh Start Women's Foundation morning meal fund raiser in Phoenix, Az. I heard remarkable testimonials from women who had found a way to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives through the workshops and aid at the Fresh Start Foundation.

That got me reasoning that often what you need in your sales firm is a fresh start, but it isn't always easy to accomplish on your own. Often you need assistance.

I'm sure I could come up with 12 things you need to do to give yourself a fresh start in business, but I refuse to do that. Why? Because I personally get either bored, overwhelmed, or discouraged when I see long lists of all the things I "should" be doing to make my firm better.

After essential concept I've decided that the best way I can aid you in giving your firm a fresh start is to share with you one phrase that can positively impact your firm and your life overnight. Yeah right! As if one minute phrase can convert a business.

All right. I admit that the phrase won't convert your firm but implementing the advice within will. Now before I relate those three words, have some fun and take a guess what the three words are.

Do it now. Did you take a guess when I first asked you or when I told you to do it now? If you waited until I said, "Do it now," you're probably starting to understand why I think those are such great words.

The more you begin telling yourself, "Do it now," as opposed to "Do that later when..." the more you will accomplish and achieve.

If you adopt this one habit of doing what you think of doing now, it will amaze you how much and how quickly your firm improves. If you have prospecting calls to make. Make them now instead of later.

The way you give yourself a fresh start in firm or in life is to do something that you haven't been doing. Give yourself a fresh start. Do it now. You accomplish that by doing right now something that you've been putting off. Do it now.

When you do what you need to do now, all the thoughts of what you have to do later aren't there to weigh you down. You can't fantasize how freeing that is unless you're already in the habit of doing it now. You'll even inspect that you have time to do more things that you want to do.

Think about the last time you went on vacation. Chances are that you had a zillion things you had to get done the day before leaving. How did you get them all done in one day? anything was on your list, you did it now. You didn't wait for a great time. You just did it and then checked it off your list.

Well, when you give yourself a fresh start today, which of policy you can do each and every day, you don't need to make a list. I said it already but I'll say it again, give yourself a fresh start by simply doing anything you've been meaning to do. And do it now!

Phoenix Assisted Living

How to Get a Fresh Start
agree with How to Get a Fresh Start



No comments:

Post a Comment